Retrieve – The Ultimate Car Tracking Device
Tracker Retrieve is the world’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery and vehicle tracking device. It is an easy to use and cost-effective solution whereby you notify Tracker if your vehicle has been stolen. With a simple phone call to Tracker’s 24-hour National Secure Operating Centre (0800 13 23 23), you set into action a chain of events which will more than likely result in the return of your stolen vehicle.
- Tracker enjoys a unique partnership with the South African Police Service (SAPS), which operates on a nationwide basis in South Africa.
- Tracker provides the SAPS with an effective, internationally-proven weapon in the war against vehicle crime.
- Tracker is the only fully comprehensive Stolen Vehicle Recovery System used in conjunction with the SAPS.
- Tracker’s vehicle tracking devices have assisted more recoveries and led to more arrests than any tracking company in Africa.
- The tracking unit can only be activated or deactivated by Tracker's National Secure Operating Centre.
- Tracker’s vehicle tracking units are suitable for all vehicles and approved by motor manufacturers
- Tracker is one of the most affordable systems available on the market
- Tracker is one of the fastest growing systems, with more than 10 000 units being installed every month.
- When you install Tracker, you could qualify for a substantial discount on your insurance premiums or an incentive from your insurance company.
- Tracker's network covers 98% of South Africa's population
- Tracker has some 1 300 vehicles and 50 aircraft in its arsenal.
How the car tracking devices work?
A small tracking vehicle tracking unit is fitted onto your vehicle by a highly trained member our Tracker mobile installation team or at our fitment centre.
Once activated by Tracker’s National Secure Operating Centre, the unit begins to transmit a signal which is received by their tracking units. Click here to find out more about the recovery process.
If your car is stolen by an experienced car theft syndicate, it is likely that they will strip your vehicle as soon as possible, in search of the vehicle tracking unit. This means, the sooner you contact Tracker, the quicker they can activate your unit and the better their chance of recovering your vehicle.